Top Notch Acupuncture Therapy in South Plainfield, NJ
There is no more powerful medicine than the one already inside of you! You want to be treated with care, and we do just that.
Acupuncture treatment is an ancient Chinese art of balancing chi in the human body by inserting needles into specific points on your skin. The effects of acupuncture will make you feel like a miracle happened when you walk out our door!
Keep reading to learn about the benefits for your health and how acupuncture therapy works.
How Can Acupuncture Treatments Help?
An acupuncturist will insert acupuncture needles into a person’s body with the aim of balancing their energy. What actually happens is that these needles are placed in spots of the body that multiple nerves cross. When the needle is placed in the right location the body’s nervous system calms down allowing you to relax and naturally adjust to a regulated state.
Acupuncture is the adjusting of the physiological functioning of the human body through the electrical system. Acupuncture needles stimulate dozens of points on your body. While you fall under the experienced hands of a pro who knows just how much pressure to apply, your stress level will plummet like never before. Needles posing an issue for you? Don’t fret – our acupuncturists are able to treat all sorts of conditions with this ancient technique: dental pain, cancer pain, joint pain, chronic pain, headaches, anxiety…the list goes on!
The NCCIH note that it has been proven to help:
- Low back pain
- Neck pain
- Knee pain
- Headache and migraine
What is The Effectiveness of Acupuncture Therapy?
The World Health Organization (WHO) listed a number of conditions in which they say acupuncture has been proven effective.
The effects of acupuncture have been shown to help:
- High and low blood pressure
- Cancer Pain
- Chemotherapy-induced nausea and vomiting
some gastric conditions, including peptic ulcer
- Painful periods
- Chronic Pain
- lower-back pain
- Joint pain
- Dental Pain
- Pain Relief
- Allergic rhinitis
- Facial pain
- Morning sickness
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Tennis elbow
- Dental pain
- Reducing the risk of stroke
- Inducing labor
- Osteoarthritis pain
Tips for Choosing a Practitioner of Acupuncture.
While it’s easy to find a qualified acupuncturist for your needs, there are some important factors you should keep in mind when finding the right fit. Check out these helpful tips!
- Research the acupuncturist’s credentials
- Check the acupuncturist’s online reviews
- Get a recommendation from a friend
- Know what your insurance covers
- Communication is key
Visit our Acupuncture Therapy FAQ page if you have any more questions!
About Our Acupuncture Therapy Services
At our practice, we focus on the patient’s acupuncture needs by examining and diagnosing them in a specific hands-on manner, we can provide customized treatment to their individual conditions using diagnostic techniques such as physical exams or medical imaging technologies like x-rays. We also emphasize health-related choices for patients that include dieting and exercise recommendations based on what is best suited to each person individually.
When muscles are tight, it can cause irritation of a nerve and inhibit normal flow from the brain to tissue. An acupuncture session is used in most cases to release tension so that they do not create any more problems for you down the line.
Get in Touch
Fill Out The Form, You Will Hear Back From Within 24 Hours
Fill out the form below with your contact details and a member of our team will call you back within one day.
Facts About Acupuncture Treatment in South Plainfield, NJ
- Acupuncture treatments are one of the most personalized and patient-centered forms of treatment in medicine. For example, if 5 people with the same condition received acupuncture, all 5 could have different points chosen as part of their individualized treatments because everyone is different. The effectiveness of acupuncture therapy along with its personalized treatment is unmatched!
- Real acupuncture treatments are not just for when you have something wrong. It can also help PREVENT future health issues by boosting the immune system, promoting healthy circulation, aiding in organ and cell detoxification, decreasing inflammation (all of which will allow your body to respond to stress in a healthier way).
- Acupuncture needles have come a long way. The original acupuncturists had to pierce their patients using sharpened stones, bamboo or bone and there was no guarantee that the procedure would be painless! Today’s acupuncture has advanced significantly as doctors now use single-use sterile needles made of stainless steel and as thin as a strand of hair. Best of all, acupuncture treatments don’t hurt!
- Licensed Acupuncturists undergo extensive training. We attend a rigorous 3-4 year graduate program and complete over 2,000+ clinical internships and continuing education hours. Our combination of western medical knowledge with Eastern bodywork skills allows us to provide the best care for our patients.
- Acupuncture is a natural, non-toxic way to relieve chronic pain and other conditions with little to no side effects. Some side effects of acupuncture include minor soreness and bruising at the insertion points for needles. Since there are few risks with this treatment option, some physicians recommend it as an alternative when other options have failed you!